Lately, I have become more and more interested in table arrangements. It is so much fun once you get going 🙂 There are so many different combinations of table decorations and at the moment I am very into eucalyptus leaves and light loops. Here I share some pictures from Saturday’s dinner table setting.
Dessert tip – white chocolate cheesecake!
We ate this really tasty dessert this weekend: White chocolate cheesecake! Perfect mix between sweet and sour and quite easy to make. We had in digestive biscuits and it was very good! Be careful not to add too much pomegranate syrup since it’s quite sour.
The recipe for white chocolate cheesecake!
- About 20 optional biscuits
- 200 g cream cheese
- 2 dl whipping cream
- 0.5 dl icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 100 g white chocolate
Marinate strawberries / raspberries
- 250 g fresh strawberries
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 3-4 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- Lemon balm
- Icing sugar
- Chop the chocolate and melt it in a water bath or microwave and allow to cool. Whisk together cream cheese and whipping cream to a creamy and fluffy consistency, add the melted chocolate and continue to whisk. Turn down icing sugar, vanilla sugar and whisk a little more.
- Put the biscuits in a freezer bag and crumble with your hands until everything becomes crumbs.
- Rinse and divide the strawberries, raspberries into smaller pieces and place them in a bowl. Then mix in pomegranate syrup.
- Wrap cookie crumbs, cheesecake batter and the marinated strawberries, raspberries in each glass. Then place in the fridge for about 45 minutes. before serving. Garnish with strawberries and lemon balm.